We receive, collect and store any information that you provide on our website, or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login data; Email address computer password and connection information and purchase history. We may use software to measure and collect session information, including the response time of the page, the duration of visits to certain pages, the interaction information of the page and the methods used to view the page. We also collect personal information (including name, email address, messages).
We collect personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and administer the Services.
2. To provide our users with continuous assistance and technical support.
3. To be able to contact our visitors and users through general or personalized service notifications and advertising messages.
4. To create aggregate statistics and other aggregate and / or alleged non-personal information that we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our services.
5. To comply with applicable laws and regulations.